Friday 9 April 2010

Release the Kraken


Over the Easter break I decided to go and see the remake of the classic 1980's epic 'Clash of the Titans'. On picking up my tickets I was concerned I may have booked tickets for the wrong film.

As it happens it was the right film and to sum up, it was a enjoyable retelling of the film I remember as a kid growing up. Although different in places, especially with the introduction of Hades as King of the underworld (which I welcomed) all the elements were there.

Although I was a little disappointed that the guardian to the lair of Medusa wasn't included, maybe its in the deleted scenes.

Worth a viewing if a fan of the original, although I would say its not worth seeing in 3D, I hardly noticed any.

Spend the money on some popcorn instead...

Until the next occasion...

No comments:

Post a Comment