Wednesday 27 January 2010

Passport Control

I've recently had to get my passport renewed, which unfortunately wasn't as straight forward as first imagined.

Mainly down to the hassle involved..... firstly the photo I had initially taken to the post office wasn't good enough so went off to snappy snaps I went, I the hope they would provide me with what I needed.

So I paid my money I receipt for four slightly anemic looking photos of me.

The post office accepted the application and off it went, only to then receive a letter 5-6 days later informing me the photos were to light.

Slightly peeved by this I went back to the post office to find out what I should do next and they send to have them taken again and they would pay for postage. 

Snappy snaps refused to refund my money so I ended up paying for another set of slightly more life like photos of myself.

As it stands, I'm waiting to hear that my photos are still not good enough....

Good to see they don't just give a passport to any old fiff faff.

Until the next occasion....  



No comments:

Post a Comment