Thursday 14 January 2010

You look in a hurry...but have you got a second

I know its a bit late in the year but Happy New Year all the same.

I've been in slight hibernation from my blog, what with Christmas, New year and all the other things that fill up daily life.

Anyway....back to the world as I see it.

On the topic of consumer surveys and the lengths the industries markets will go to to either annoy the hell out of us as consumers or satisfy those who have nothing better to do than take part in these time consuming events. 

I was in my local Co op back in 2009 (so last year) and in a rush to simply but some milk for the my morning breakfast when I had what seemed to be a consumer survey forced upon me when using my chip and pin to pay for my two pints worth of semi skimmed milk.

Asking if my shop was enjoyable, whether successful and was the Co op itself tidy.

A little pived with the idea of taking part I simply answered no to all.

Since then I've got in the habit of carrying small change around when entering my local.

Until the next occasion.....

No comments:

Post a Comment