Monday 21 September 2009

An age of innocence

Approaching the weekend with a sense of hope that my theory of time surrounding these mystical days would stretch out and be enjoyed I come back to you now with a nostalgic look 

Venturing up into the loft, I happened across some old business cards I'd produced when finishing my HND in Graphic Design back in 1997. 150 to be exact and it brought back to me the aspirations I had as a designer who had not yet found his way.  So here we are, its 2009 and in all honestly this question has still to be answered, a path yet to be fashion.

Not long after finding these cards I promptly threw them into the recycling bin but did so with a sense of fresh drive to motivate myself into finding my way.

Until the next occasion..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment