Friday 25 September 2009

Ticket to ride....

Not usually the one to complain, but on occasion there are moments that really tick me off.

As an individual who has to commute to work everyday via London Underground its necessary for me to have an oyster card, which I regularly top as as it works out cheaper than buying a month ticket.

Anyway, the thing that ticks me off are those individuals who hang around at tube stations waiting for the moment when they can happily shimmy up behind the person in front to get through the entry gates and avoid paying.

I'm not against fighting the system, in fact I'm a supporter in the right circumstances.  All I'm asking is be honest about it.  What's more annoying is the fact that these individuals seems very pleased with themselves to the point you rubbing it your face. 

So, if reading this and recognise yourself as one of these people, be polite, ask for help and maybe those of us who obide to the system won't be so cheesed off.

Until the next occasion.....






1 comment:

  1. Hate freeloaders, and pikeys for that matter. if there was some kind of way of catching these perpetrators and place them in a shrinking cell along with: Cyclists, hoodies and people who eat KFC. London and the world would be a safer place.

    Love the graphic BTW

    designeretc

    ReplyDelete