Tuesday 29 September 2009

A flash in the pan or something to look forward to!?!

For those like me who have been eagerly anticipating the season start of this years must see American drama to grace the programming schedule of channel 5, flashforward promises to bring back  the masses back to how I see it, a gap in the 'what the hell is going on, exciting, ridiculous story' market, that keeps the viewer fixed and excited about the next installment. 

I must admit I have slowly found it difficult to keep in touch or follow what has been a uncontrollable flow of american dramas to hit UK television in recent years. As a freeview viewer I haven't been able to keep track of dramas such as Lost and 24 and finding myself having to wait till their dvd release to unleash my viewing pleasure in one single burst.

So thanks to channel 5, for bringing us, the UK public a drama that will hopefully last the distance and re-ignite my pleasure in making time not to miss that next installment.

I won't go as far as writing a review as its too early, but I do have one question...who is the man in black!?!

Give it a shot, before you need a flashback...

Until the next occasion...


No comments:

Post a Comment