Thursday 15 October 2009

Some secrets aren't worth telling...

I consider myself of average intelligence and that's probably why I have never seen the point in mental tests to measure your sense of intelligence.


Showing no interest in my view is the first step to hiding ones genius, in choosing to separate yourself from those who consider such games as a necessary means to place yourself in the society we live in.


With this in mind, my curiosity got the better of me and I couldn't help but sit down for five minutes and ponder the questions being asked...


There is definitely something to be said for seeing the answer but quite frankly it only shows me I might have a wider vocabulary than most.


Reading between the lines, I'm glad to have some intelligence, at least enough to get me through my day and occasionally help others through theirs.


Rest assured I'll be reading a book on the way home and staying away from the sudoku crazed travelers on the tube.


Until the next time....





No comments:

Post a Comment